Learn More about Financing
Benefits Of Financing From ANSA Merchant Bank
- Hassle free documentation and quick approvals
- We will tailor make our finance packages to suite your need
- You will receive the best financing and flexible payment options
- You will also receive expert guidance from professionals regarding your facility and special insurance packages
- Rentals to suit your purse
- Expert guidance from professionals
- Tailor made to meet your pattern of income
- Financing up to 100% of the value of the asset
Any person over the age of 18 years or an organization wanting to acquire an asset, with the capability to repay is eligible to apply for a lease.
You can apply for a loan/lease to buy:
- Brand new, reconditioned or registered vehicles
- Brand new or used equipment, machinery or appliances up to 7 years from the date of manufacture
How To Apply For A Loan/Lease Facility
You can visit a branch of your choice and discuss your requirement with an officer. He will guide you through the application process.
Please fill the Loan application form and hand over to the branch with the required documentation. Remember to take your national identity card, driving license or passport. This is necessary for us to identify you.
Basic Documents Required For Speedy Processing
- Invoice or quotation from suppliers
- An assessment report for used or re conditioned vehicles and equipment
- Supporting documents for any additional securities you may wish to submit
- Documents detailing income or other resources to establish repayment ability
- Bank statements for the past six (6) months for non-Commercial Bank account holders
Your down payment would depend on the type and face value of the vehicle or equipment that you need and the predetermined period of the loan/lease agreement.
You can make your monthly payment through any of the branches island wide on the mutually pre agreed date of each month given on your loan/lease agreement. Or fill out and submit our ACH payment form via our website.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.